The lost sheep of Harold Camping

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Harold Camping says Doubt your Salvation...Why Satan says the same thing




The comparisons between Satan and Harold Camping are very amazing. In last post I reported on how Satan said to Eve that he had new information that would open her eyes, his new information was supposedly held back by God from Adam and Eve. Then I mentioned that this is the very same thing Harold Camping says about his teachings. He says his new information(like Satan's) is understood when the Spiritual eyes are opened. It was held back by God until now


The Comparisons with Satan are very interesting when you listen to Camping and Family Radio.

HAROLD CAMPING SAYS YOU CANNOT ACCEPT CHRIST AS LORD AND SAVIOR

Basically turning your heart to God and asking Jesus to be the Lord of your life is NOTHING to Camping. He says instead to beg God everyday...PLEASE HELP ME....OH.OH..OH... COULD IT BE THAT YOU WILL PICK ME!..PLEASE..I AM BEGGING YOU!

You do this everyday Camping says! One Loyal Camping Caller said he has been “Begging God night and day..PLEASSSSE PICK ME!"

Jesus told us exactly what it takes to be saved and there was no continual begging, he told the Sinner what to do..ALL you need is a broken heart..That really Loves God and Believes you need a savior

Acknowledge Jesus as Lord and Surrender your life humbly to him

Jesus made it simple IF YOU REALLY SURREND YOUR LIFE, YOU GET BACK A NEW ETERNAL LIFE

A Person asked Paul PLAINLY!!NO GAME PLAYING! What must I do to be saved

Sirs, what must I do to be saved?" (Acts 16: 28-30)

And here is the Answer

Paul and Silas told him to "Believe on the Lord Jesus, and thou shalt be saved, thou and thy house"

Imagine Harold Camping There! He would have told this man beg everyday..PLEASE PICK ME!!!

Here is another example from the SOURCE JESUS! BOOK OF MATTHEW

Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

THAT IS THE GREAT COMMISON AND IT DOES NOT END UNTIL JESUS RETURNS!

If you have surrendered your heart to Jesus and have Truly given him your heart YOU ARE SAVED! HAROLD CAMPING IS A LIAR! AND NOT OF GOD!

The Only one that would want you to doubt your salvation is the Devil. I truly believe that Satan may be operating in Harold Camping

Camping telling you to doubt your salvation is straight from the DEVIL

Here is Satan telling Jesus to Doubt he is the Christ!!!

What did he say to Jesus

“IF” you are the Son of God Turn Rocks into Bread

“IF” you are the Son of God ..Jump off this Mountain and Angels are suppose to Grab you

Satan wanted Jesus to doubt he was the Christ ..Jesus told Satan get lost!

Satan like Camping is a liar. Satan wanted Jesus to Doubt he was the Christ and Harold Camping wants you to doubt you are saved

Avoid Harold Camping and family Radio! They are not of God!

PROCLAIM LOUD YOU ARE SAVED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS AND HIS WORK ON THE CROSS!

IF A CAMPNG MEMBER TELLS YOU YOU ARE NOT SAVED TELL THEM “ I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I AM SAVED BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB!

JESUS WANTS YOU SAVED...HERE IS IS WORDS

Jesus said "IT IS THE FATHER'S GOOD PLEASSURE TO GIVE YOU THE KINGDOM!

and HOW MUCH MORE I GIVE TO THEM THE HOLY GHOST TO THOSE WHO ASK!

Will you Trust Jesus

or HAROLD CAMPING

2 comments:

  1. Look at the whole picture. It's true what you have said. It has to be in your heart. If your heart doesn't change you are not saved. What I believe Camping is trying to say is that you can be baptized a dry devil can come up a wet devil.
    That's why I believe he's saying there is nothing we can do to be saved. I haven't been able to get through to his forum to ask him some questions myself. It's his forum and he does most of the talking so it's going to be difficult to get a point across. There are just things I need to hear him say myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading through different post and some of the links that were in the post, I don't think I want to speak with Harold anymore. I'll just enjoy his radio station. As I said previously I truly enjoy the bible reading.

    ReplyDelete